- What's your definition of a mission critical data center and what makes them so complex?
- How have you seen the data center industry and colocation needs shift and evolve over the past 5-10 years?
- Are there any specific industries where you've seen the most growth/change/adoption of interconnection and cloud data centers?
- We're hearing more and more about edge computing and micro-data centers: what impact, if any, do you think this will have on data center and cloud providers? On the consumers?
- Security, connectivity, reliability - there's so much that data center managers, IT teams and executive leaders need to consider. What are your top 3-5 key takeaways for those personas and how they can prepare for what's ahead in the data center and cloud industries?
Moderator: Robert Starmer, Cloud Advisor & Founding Partner, Kumulus Technologies
Interviewee: Maile Kaiser, SVP of Sales, CoreSite
Fill in the form below and we’ll send you the document.