About DID Logic
DID Logic provides inbound VoIP numbers (DID numbers) and outbound SIP trunking service (A-Z VoIP termination) to businesses of all sizes, financial firms, universities and charities. Our customers include 3 out of top 10 antivirus software vendors in the world, a humanitarian agency with the United Nations, and a number of FTSE 100 companies.
With DID Logic, you can deliver your SIP calls directly to the local mobile or fixed operator through a single SIP trunk connection. Thanks to our presence at some of the most carrier-dense sites in the world such as Coresite, we can deliver local RTP audio streams to dramatically reduce VoIP call latency and jitter.
Our PoP locations include:
Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Stockholm, Frankfurt, London, Cardiff, Paris, Marseille, Dubai, New York, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Clara ,Mexico City, Sao Paolo, Sydney, Perth, Auckland, Singapore, Hong Kong, Cape Town and Johannesburg.
- Call center software suite to efficiently manage 10,000+ agent seats
- VoIP solutions for heavily regulated markets such as UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar
- DID number coverage in hard-to-reach jurisdictions such as Madagascar or Tunisia
- Local and Toll-free phone number portability in 40+ countries
- In-country SIP gateway to work around unstable public Internet routing in rural Asian locations
- Local x-connects to deliver secure VoIP over zero-jitter, sub-1ms latency link